Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Written submissions are in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs including DOIs for the references have been provided and cited correctly.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Referencing Guidelines.
- Diagrams must be uploaded as high quality image files.
- All image or video files must be high quality.
- Please submit all written documents within a single file.
All works on this site are subject to a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License