Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Written submissions are in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word file format.
- DOIs must be provided for all journal articles in the references and cited correctly in this format: https://doi.org/xxx.xxxx/xx.xx
- British spelling is used consistently throughout except where there is deviation in original quotes and references.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining or bold (except with URL addresses); headings in 12 pt bold; uses double quotes "xxx"; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Referencing Guidelines.
- Diagrams and photos must be uploaded as high quality image files.
- Please submit all written documents within a single file.
All works on this site are subject to a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License